What’s so special about the upcoming Nikon D7800?
If you want to know more about the upcoming Nikon D7800, you are in the right place.
Nikon, short for Nikon Corporation, is a Japanese multinational corporation based in Tokyo, Japan’s capital, specializing in imaging products and optics. The companies held by Nikon create the Nikon Group.
Nikon’s products include binoculars, microscopes, cameras, camera lenses, measurement instruments, ophthalmic lenses, spotting scopes, rifle scopes, and even the steppers we used in the semiconductor fabrication’s photolithography steps, where it is the second-largest manufacturer all around the world. The company is honored as the 8th biggest chip equipment manufacturer as announced in 2017. Additionally, it has gradually diversified into some new areas such as regenerative medicine and 3D printing to offset the declining digital camera market’s adverse effects.
The company was founded on 25th July 1917, and after its cameras, it was renamed Nikon Corporation in 1998. Nikon is one of the Mitsubishi companies group. They will release a new product called Nikon D7800 soon. Below, we have some information about Nikon D7800 and its previous model Nikon D7500.
The Best Nikon D7800 of June 2021 – Reviews and Top Rated
Rank No. #1
Nikon D7500 20.9MP DX-Format Wi-Fi 4K Digital SLR Camera Body - (Renewed)
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor -- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps -- 3.2-inch 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000 -- Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi -- 8 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames
Rank No. #3
Renewed Nikon D7500 DX DSLR Camera Body
- REFURBISHED Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
Rank No. #4
Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera with 18-140mm VR and 70-300mm Lens Bundle with 420-800mm Preset f/8 Telephoto Lens + 128GB Card, Tripod, Flash, and More (23pc Bundle)
- This Al's Variety Camera Bundle Includes 58mm Wide Angle And Telephoto Auxiliary lenses + 67-58mm Adapter Ring , 67mm 3pc Filter Kit (UV , CPL , FLD) , 67mm Tulip Threaded Lens Hood , Transcend 128GB 300S UHS-I SDXC Memory Card, Camera wrist Grip , Deluxe Camera Gadget Bag , 50 inch Professional Tripod , Digital Slave Flash , Lens Pen , Lens Blower + Nikon Original Battery, Charger , Eye Cup , Neck Strap , Lens & Body Caps + 1 Year Seller Supplied Warranty :
- Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera Body (Import Model)- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor , EXPEED 5 Image Processor , 3.2" 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD , 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps ,Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System , Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000 , 8 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames , Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System , SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi , 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens - F-Mount Lens/DX Format , 27-210mm (35mm Equivalent) , Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38 ,One Aspherical Element, One ED Element , Super Integrated Coating ,Silent Wave Motor AF System ,VR II Image Stabilization , Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm , All-in-one zoom spans wide-angle to telephoto
- Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens - F-Mount Lens/DX Format ,105-450mm (35mm Equivalent) , Aperture Range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32 , One Extra-Low Dispersion Element ,Super Integrated Coating ,Pulse Stepping Motor AF System , Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu , Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm , Super Integrated Coating , AF-P pulse motor
- High-Power 420-800mm f/8.3 HD Manual Telephoto Lens+ T-mount adapter for your Nikon Camera-A versatile lens for photographing distant subjects, the 420-800mm f/8.3 HD Telephoto Zoom features a convenient threaded T-mount for adapting to a wide variety of camera types. Its 4 elements, 2 groups optical design features a super HD multi-coating, and a lens hood is incorporated into the design, to suppress lens flare, ghosting, and surface
Rank No. #5
Nikon D7500 20.9MP DSLR Camera with AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens, Black
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering.
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality.
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability.
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App.
SaleRank No. #6
Nikon D500 DX-Format Digital SLR (Body Only), Base
- 20.9MP DX format CMOS sensor. Viewfinder: Eye level pentaprism single lens reflex viewfinder
- Expeed 5 image processor; Monitor size: 3.2 inches diagonal
- 3.2 inches 2,539k dot tilting touchscreen LCD
- 4k UHD video recording at 30 fps
- Multi cam 20k 153 point AF system
Rank No. #7
Nikon D5500 24.2 MP DSLR Camera With 3.2-Inch LCD 18-55 mm VR DX Lens (Black)(Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new,with limited to no signs of wear.The refurbishing process includes functionality testing,inspection,reconditioning and repackaging.The product ships with all relevant accessories,a minimum 90-day warranty,and may arrive in a generic white or brown box.Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor EXPEED 4 Image Processor No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.2" 1,037k-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-Point AF Sensor ISO 100-25600
- 5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
Rank No. #9
Nikon D5600 24.2 MP DSLR Camera Video Kit with AF-S 18-140mm VR Lens, AF-P 70-300mm ED VR Lens & 500mm Lens + LED Light + 32GB Memory + Filters + Macros + Deluxe Bag + Professional Accessories
- This Eternal Photo DSLR bundle comes with all manufacturers accessories and one year dealer warranty.
- Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera (Import Model) - 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor - EXPEED 4 Image Processor - 3.2" 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen - Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps - Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-Point AF Sensor - ISO 100-25600 and 5 fps Shooting - SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC - Time-Lapse Movie Recording
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens - F-Mount Lens/DX Format - 27-210mm (35mm Equivalent) - Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38 - One Aspherical Element, One ED Element - Super Integrated Coating - Silent Wave Motor AF System - VR II Image Stabilization - Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm + Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens - F-Mount Lens/DX Format - VR Image Stabilization + 500mm Preset Telepohoto Lens - T-mount Adapter
- LED Video Light with U Shaped Stabilization Sports Grips make it for a perfect video bundle + Sandisk 32GB Ultra Memory Cards gives you fast speed and easy transfer of your pictures and videos.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: 50 Inch Tripod - Camera Grip Strap - Filter Kit - Macro Close Up Kit - 2.2x Telephoto Lens - 0.43x Wideangle Lens and More..
Rank No. #10
Nikon D7500 20.9 MP DSLR Camera (Black) with Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens + AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens Bundle Includes 64GB Memory, Professional Accessories
- This Eternal Photo DSLR bundle comes with all manufacturers accessories and one year dealer warranty.
- Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera (Import Model) - 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor - EXPEED 5 Image Processor - 3.2" 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD - 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps - Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System - Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000 - 8 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames - SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi - 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables advanced image sharing capabilities, and when paired with an Android or iOS mobile device, remote viewing and control over the shutter release is possible from a distance.A wide range of Picture Control modes, Scene Modes, and Special Effects modes are available as well as in-camera image editing capabilities for adjusting settings prior to sharing
- Sandisk 32GB Ultra Memory Cards gives you fast speed and easy transfer of your pictures and videos.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: 50 Inch Tripod - Starter Cleaning Kit - Deluxe Camera Case - Camera Grip Strap - Filter Kit - 2.2x Telephoto Lens - 0.43x Wideangle Lens and More…
Last update on 2021-06-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The D7500 uses a similar image sensor of 20.9 MP DX and the EXPEED 5 processor as the D500, which brings your images and videos to the upcoming level. Shoot with amazing sharpness and color, especially in low light circumstances such as festivals, athletic activities, events, and parties. This camera boosted buffer for RAW shooting. It can shoot up to 8 frames a second continuously, up to 100 frames JPEG Fine or up to 50 frames to 14-bit compressed RAW with no data loss. With a maximum of 50 RAW images captured, it continues shooting when the previous RAW image is being recorded to the memory card. Fast subject lock with 51 focus points available, 15 sensors cross-type, and area AF for faster, sharper detection in low light conditions. Like D500, the 180,000-pixel RGB sensor is used in the D7500 to identify human faces and enhanced AF performance while shooting at high-speed. You can adjust up or down the wide 3.2-inch touchscreen to capture from high to low angles, and while using live view, you can tap what you want to focus on. Swipe quickly through your photos, pinch to zoom.
Besides, the D7500 is engineered with a monocoque and extensive weather protection to endure dust, moisture, or some heavy use. It has thinner ergonomics and deeper grip for enhanced handheld shooting stability and full-day shooting comfort or using tele-zoom, telephoto, or NIKKOR lenses all-in-one. The DSLR excels in energy performance, and the D7500 is exceptionally efficient. Approximately 950 shots are taken upon a single load of batteries. Add balance, drama, and depth to your photographs using the built-in flash D7500 to provide a proper amount of light to your subject using in-camera detailed scene analysis. The D7500 has wireless control of up to 2 groups (A/B) Line of Speedlights or three groups (C/D/E) radio-controlled Speedlight. With optional remote control wireless WR-R10 and Speedlight SB-5000 (s)
If you want to step into the filmmaking world, The D7500 is your DSLR portal. Record detailed and rich Full HD video or 4K Ultra HD for up to 30 minutes via industry-leading NIKKOR lenses while using camera pro-grade such as source aperture control to change aperture focus during touch focus control and recording. You can also build lovely time-lapse 4K Ultra HD clips. Movies can be filmed in regular MP4 or MOV format, enabling quick play on smart devices. With unrestricted access to an external computer, camera memory card, or both at once, the D7500 adapts to your artistic workflow.
In addition to its superior imaging capabilities, the D7500 includes powerful performance-improving features. In-camera batch processing enhances the ability to process large numbers of RAW photos. Live View AF fine-tuning is inherited from D500 to simplify the adjustment of small changes between the lens and camera. Advanced Image Control tools, including a new Auto option, Auto ISO, and Zebra stripes for overblown highlights, give you total creative control. A new improved multiple exposure feature helps you make the option to save each frame individually besides the final photos composited.
Some people are wondering whether Nikon has a new update for DX-format APS-c DSLR cameras with sensors or not. Indeed, the answer is no for 2020. It is rumored that the company will make a stunning announcement for their new product Nikon D7800 in the 2nd half of 2021. With the first reports, Nikon might bring the D7800 as an update for the D7500 camera at this time. Even though it is too early to discuss the D7800 specifications, it is expected to be designed with a Hybrid Sensor. Nikon is going to launch Hybrid Sensors in the DX series DSLR cameras line-up.
Considering D7800 and D7500, we think D7800 will have some updated features. It will share the same sensor as the Z50. D7800’s live view would be far better than that of D7500, whereas it still has the same AS module as D7500. It might be equipped with better mirror damping and shutter. The shutter sound of D7800 will be one of the best shutter sounds. Moreover, the D7800 also includes:
- A silent shutter.
- Dual card slot.
- Focus peaking.
- Optional grip contacts.
- A coupling tab for a lens without a CPU.
In conclusion, Nikon D7800 is not yet released, but it has left us a lot of anticipation. As we predicted above, the Nikon D7800 will be a great product, outperforming the D7500. We expect Nikon to continue building the Z-system shortly, adding more full-frame mirror-free lenses along with smaller, new optical lenses like Nikkor Z DX 16-50mm pancake lens to match the new wave of Cameras like Nikon Z50. Let’s wait for the arrival of the D7800 in the second half of 2021. Hope that it will meet your expectations.