After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 9,483 customer satisfaction about Best Thunderbolt Nvme Enclosure in May 2022, we have come up with the top 10 items you may be interested in Thunderbolt Nvme Enclosure. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data.
The Best Thunderbolt Nvme Enclosure of May 2022 – Reviews and Comparison
Rank No. #1
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 Certified M.2 NVMe SSD Tool-Free Solid Aluminum Enclosure (EC-T3NS)
- TOOL-FREE DESIGN: No more screws! This enclosure is 100% tool-free allowing you to swap drives with ease. Simply lift the case-back by unblocking the knob and insert your drive! A pin holds your SSD in place making the process effortless! Thunderbolt 3 technology enables amazing speeds of up to 1600 MB/s.
- TRUST & RELIABILITY: Don't entrust your valuable DATA to devices that are only “compatible” with Thunderbolt 3. Sabrent is one of the only manufacturers and brands who are fully certified by Intel to use Thunderbolt 3 technology in their products. Don't settle for anything less than the original!
- VERSATILITY: Features a fully detachable cable which allows for using a cable with the length required for the task on hand! Plug and play, no external power supply required.
- HEAT MANAGEMENT: Solid Aluminum construction for durability and Maximum heat dissipation allows for the ultimate combination of performance, reliability, and extreme speed.
- PLEASE NOTE: NOT compatible with USB-C ports. Your device must have a compatible Thunderbolt 3 port, otherwise the enclosure will not work!
Rank No. #2
Thunderbolt 3 SSD Enclosure, WAVLINK Thunderbolt 3 to PCIE NVMe M.2 Portable External SSD Enclosure for Single Sided Drives, Thunderbolt 3 Cable Included
- Only compatible with NVMe SSD thickness below 2.5mm, socket low profile design for single sided NVME SSD only. Doesn't support M.2 SATA SSDs, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSDs, or any other M.2 non-NVMe devices. Note:The running power of the SSD needs to be below 10W
- Enhanced heat dissipation design, heat sink integrated giving the best ventilation for NVMe SSD running at high speed. The surface has better heat dissipation so that the inner chip can cool down and stay safe.
- Ideal for professional content creators needing to transfer and edit high-res content, gamers who want high-performance external libraries, or admins who want to run virtual machines at performance levels not possible before Thunderbolt 3.
- Plug and play, no need for external power. Included a Thunderbolt 3 high-speed transmission Type C Gen3 data cable (Intel Certified), wihch Length about 50cm, and Installation tool, protective case
- If you have any question about this item, please feel free send e-mail to customer service. You will get the reply within 24h.
SaleRank No. #3
Plugable USB C to M.2 NVMe Tool-free Enclosure USB C and Thunderbolt 3 Compatible up to USB 3.1 Gen 2 Speeds (10Gbps). Adapter Includes USB-C and USB 3.0 Cables (Supports M.2 NVMe SSDs 2280 2260 2242)
- HIGH SPEED - Connect your NVMe SSD to a USB-C (Gen 2) or Thunderbolt 3 port at USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps speeds. Capable of performance over 800MB/s read/write when using high performance NVMe media. Includes both USB Type-C and USB 3.0 (Type-A) cables
- TOOL-FREE DESIGN - The world's first tool-less NVMe enclosure allows quick and easy installation of your M.2 NMVe SSDs. Compact and portable with a sleek black anodized aluminum with extruded fins to aid heat dissipation
- COMPATIBILITY - M.2 NVMe SSDs (SSD not included). USB-C Gen 2 or Thunderbolt 3 hosts up to 10Gbps, USB-C Gen 1 and USB 3.0 systems capable of up to 5Gbps. Not compatible with M.2 SATA SSDs, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSDs, or other M.2 PCIe devices
- OS SUPPORT - Plug-and-play compatibility with Windows, Mac, and Linux. SSD file system must be supported on host operating system to be accessible
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Rank No. #4
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure (EC-T3DN)
- CONVENIENCE: Turn two NVMe SSDs into two independent, fast, reliable, and portable drives! Plug and play, NO drivers needed.
- DESIGN: Solid aluminum construction for durability and maximum heat dissipation. Integrated temperature and health monitoring system. Tool-free magnetic fasteners for easy instalation.Power adapter is required and included.
- SPEED: Single disk speed up to 1500 MB/s.
- COMPATIBILITY: NVMe M.2 form factor compatible with sizes: 2242/2260/2280.
- INTEL THUNDERBOLT 3 CONTROLER: Don't entrust your valuable DATA to devices that are only “compatible” with Thunderbolt 3. Sabrent is one of the only manufacturers and brands who are fully certified by Intel to use Thunderbolt 3 technology in their products. Don't settle for anything less than the original!
Rank No. #5
WAVLINK Thunderbolt 3 SSD Enclosure, Portable External Thunderbolt 3 NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Case Thunderbolt 3 Cable Included, Tool-Free, SSD Not Included (Only Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Interface)
- Thunderbolt 3 NVMe m Key m.2 SSD enclosure, Support PCI-Ex4, Test data（Samsung 970 Evo 250G）: Lenovo Thinkpad T470 (x2) read: 1400+ MB/s, write: 1500+ MB/s; Not all Thunderbolt 3 computers are x4 full speed, part of which maybe x2.
- NOT Compatible with Device Without Thunderbolt 3 Interface, only compatible with NVMe SSD thickness below 2.5mm, socket low profile design for single sided NVME SSD only. Doesn't support M.2 SATA SSDs, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSDs, or any other M.2 non-NVMe devices. Note:The running power of the SSD needs to be below 10W
- Enhanced heat dissipation design, heat sink integrated giving the best ventilation for NVMe SSD running at high speed.
- Ideal for gaming, video editing, photo editing, research, design, content creation, and so much more
- Giving Thunderbolt 3 protocol special high-speed transmission Type C Gen3 data cable,wihch Length about 50cm, and Installation tool.
Rank No. #6
Yottamaster Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure, Intel Certified Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) NVMe PCIe M Key 2280 M.2 SSD Enclosure with High Performance Innovative Heatsink Design-[TB3]
- 【One Compact Port That Does it All】Thunderbolt 3 - speed up to 40Gbps - is the most advanced and fastest interface available. Support up to 2TB. Backed by the advanced performance, offering a powerful portable storage for your production’s 4K high dynamic range and high frame rate footage or making post-production, or editing footage in real time, render multi-layer effects, and quickly export in an efficient workflow.
- 【Outstanding Self-Cooling Structure】Yottamaster Y-Sober series find the perfect balance between aesthetics and function(heat dissipation). With unique surface snowflake shaped fins, increasing nearly 45% of the heat dissipation area, plus a silicone pad inside for better heat dissipation performance.
- 【System and Device Compatibilities】Only for Mac and Windows PCs with Thunderbolt 3 ports; NOT compatible with USB-C ports; Only support PCI-E NVMe M-Key M.2 2280 SSD.
- 【Optimized Construct for Stable Running】The aluminum enclosure closed by one screw. While simplifying tedious install, ensuring the stability of the overall structure. The other screw included is used to fix your SSD, reducing SSD interface wear to the utmost extent.
- 【What you will get】1x Thunderbolt 3 SSD Enclosure; 1x Thunderbolt 3 Data Cable; 2x Screws; 1x Screwdriver; 1x user manual. 18-month warranty and lifetime tech support are provided.
Rank No. #7
Shell Thunder SSD Enclosure (0GB) with Active Cooling - PCIe NVMe Portable External Enclosure m2
- [LIGHTNING FAST] Built specifically for the highest deliverable speeds, Thunder easily achieves 2,700 MB/s Read and 2,000 MB/s Write, helping you create and transfer photos, videos, and data, or boost your gaming experience, all the blink of an eye
- [FIRST-IN-CLASS COOLING] Thunder is the only SSD enclosure with whisper-quiet smart cooling - We wrote 3 terabytes using a 4TB SSD in an hour and Thunder stayed cooler than the palm of a hand with the fan only activating when needed to maintain optimal operating temperature. Your SSD will run faster and live longer inside a Thunder
- [SO MANY DEVICES, SO LITTLE TIME] Thunder puts high speed external storage in your pocket for any compatible device including MacBook Air and Pro 2016 and newer, Acer Aspire and Swift series, Asus Transformer and Zenbook, Dell Latitude and XPS, and many more. Thunder can turn your portable device into a powerhouse, or take your desktop device to another level
- [BUILT FOR SPEED WITH ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED] Thunder is built to deliver the highest possible speeds and comes with a screwdriver, spare screws, a thermal cooling pad, a USB 4.0 cable capable of 40Gbps, and installation instructions. If you order a Thunder with capacity, we’ll install the SSD for you before we ship.
- [COMPATIBILITY NOTE] Please note before your purchase that Shell Thunder is only compatible with M.2 PCIe NVMe 2260 and 2280 Drives and not Apple OEM SSDs or Fledging Feather SSDs. Thunder is not compatible with USB-C ports.
Rank No. #8
Anker PowerExpand M.2 NVMe and SATA SSD Enclosure Adapter, USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps, USB C and Thunderbolt 3 Compatible, Supports M or B&M Keys, and Size 2230/2242 / 2260/2280 SSDs
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Transfer Files in Seconds: Insert your M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD and connect to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port to transfer files at speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with NVMe and SATA protocols, SSDs with M or B&M keys, and size 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280 SSDs. Not compatible with mSATA or PCIe AHCI SSDs.
- Compact and Portable: The slimline design features a lightweight aluminum casing for superior portability.
- What You Get: PowerExpand M.2 SSD Enclosure, USB-C to USB-A/USB-C cable, screwdriver, 2 screws, travel pouch, welcome guide, 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Rank No. #9
Thunderbolt 3 SSD Enclosure, Yottamaster 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 to NVMe m.2 M-Key SSD Aluminum External Enclosure for 2280 M.2 NVMe SSD,with 50cm Thunderbolt Cable(Intel Certified)
- 【Thunderbolt 3 NVMe M.2 2280 Enclosure-40Gbps】Yottamaster TB3 NVMe M.2 Adapter is featuring Thunderbolt 3 interfaces in an all-aluminum enclosure.Support PCI-E 3.0X4 NVMe,Theoretical speed up to 40Gb/s (MAX).According to test data（Samsung 970 Evo 250G）: Macbook Pro Windows read: 2700+ MB/s, write: 1500+ MB/s.Only for 2280 M-Key NVMe SSD.Not support type-c interface.Make sure to connect the Thunderbolt3 port on the computer.
- 【For Gamers Who Deserve The Best】With 40Gbps unstoppable performance. Your most challenging in-game moments is even easier with the Thunderbolt3 M.2 Enclosure, you can share your greatest gameplay recordings with the world.Portable transport storage also Ideal for professional content creators needing to transfer and edit high-res content, gamers who want high-performance external libraries, or admins who want to run virtual machines at high performance levels.
- 【Sturdy Full Aluminum Construction,Cooling Better】With the solid and unique all-aluminum enclosure,which is relentless under pressure. Giving the hardest protection to your SSD.The Thunderbolt3 M.2 NVMe Enclosure with Internal heat-dissipating silicone and thermally conductive copper foil provide powerful heat dissipation.Up to 2742MB/s transfer rate gives you a portable way to back up your photos, footage and files wherever you are.Quickly export in an efficient workflow.
- 【JHL6340 Master Control】With using Intel JHL6340 Thunderbolt 3 controller, handling your file at blazing speed and make connection more stable.Ideal for Windows & Mac with a Thunderbolt 3 port. It work with M.2 NVMe SSD (M-Key), such as Samsung 950Pro/ 960Evo/ PM951/ PM961/ SM951/ SM961/970 EVO /970 PRO and other M.2 NVMe SSDs with PCI-E (M-KEY) Interface Type.
- 【One Screws Fixing,More Stable&Safer】Very simple installation using screws to lock SSD, ensures steady usage.Plug and Play, No Driver needed.Giving Dedicated 50cm Thunderbolt 3 Type C Gen3 data cable (Intel Certified) and installation tool.
Rank No. #10
Upgrade ACASIS USB4.0 Mobile M.2 Nvme Enclosure 40Gbps Compatible with Typec Thunderbolt 3 Interface Solid-State NVME SSD Universal Tools Free
- ACASIS USB4.0 Nvme Enclosure,tools-free, 40Gbp/s transmission,support Thunderbolt 3 and is backward compatible with USB interfaces
- Only supports M KEY interface, B&M KEY, 22*80 size Nvme PCI-E protocol M.2 Nvme solid state drive enclosure
- Dedicated Thunderbolt 3 C to C data cable.Compatible with Windows/Mac and other multi-platform operating systems.Notice,this nvme does not support Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD and Ipad.Not recommended SN850.
- All aluminum heat dissipation, long-lasting performance. We have also upgraded the included thermal pad with 0.5mm and 1mm two packs for your better use.It can helpfully gets heat dissipation and fix your ssd size.According to the thickness of the SSD, it can be used as a single or two pack together, ranging from 0.5-1.5mm.
- Upgrade Version with no screw or screwdriver is required. Instead of a screw, we provide you a rubber grommet to hold the NVMe drive in place.Size for 100*57*14mm,light luxury and compact with 2TB large capacity expansion package
Last update on 2021-07-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
We endeavor to be the most believed item suggestion expert for Thunderbolt Nvme Enclosure needs on the web. We fanatically test and report on large number of things every year to suggest the best of everything. We will likely save you time and dispense with the pressure of shopping, regardless of whether you’re searching for regular stuff or presents for friends and family. We work with complete publication autonomy. That amounts to nothing shows up on the site as a proposal except if our journalists and editors have considered it the best through our thorough detailing and testing.
These are simply exactly the same things we pick Thunderbolt Nvme Enclosure and prescribe to our loved ones. On the off chance that we suggest that you spend your well deserved cash on something, we treat it as appropriately as though our own cash were on the line.
In the event that a peruser decides to purchase Thunderbolt Nvme Enclosure we suggest because of our examination, investigation, meetings, and testing, our work is regularly (yet not generally) upheld through an offshoot commission from the retailer when the peruser makes the buy. There’s no motivating force for us to pick sub-par items or to react to pressure from producers—indeed, it’s a remarkable inverse. In the event that a peruser returns Thunderbolt Nvme Enclosure since they’re disappointed or the suggestion is awful, we make no partner commission. We feel that is a beautiful reasonable framework that keeps us focused on serving our perusers first. Also, obviously, our authors and editors are never made mindful of or affected by which organizations have offshoot associations with our business group.
The main thing to us is peruser trust. If we somehow happened to prescribe something because of predisposition or sluggishness, perusers wouldn’t uphold our work. We likewise welcome perusers to actuality check our research, which cautiously diagram the time, rationale, and energy we spent exploring, talking with specialists, and testing gear. Regularly, this requires handfuls—in some cases even hundreds—of hours. Each guide clearly spreads out all the proof for how we created our picks so you can decide for yourself before buying Thunderbolt Nvme Enclosure.
Connect with let us know whether you need exhortation in sorting out a specific shopping challenge. Our staff—made of brilliant and inquisitive individuals who love to research peruser questions—will put forth a valiant effort to help.