After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 9,758 customer satisfaction about Best Zwave Light Bulbs in May 2022, we have come up with the top 10 items you may be interested in Zwave Light Bulbs. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data.
The Best Zwave Light Bulbs of May 2022 – Reviews and Comparison
SaleRank No. #1
Sengled Smart Light Bulbs, Smart Bulbs That Work with Alexa, Google Home, SmartThings, E26 Led Bulb 60 Watt Zigbee Smart Bulb, A19 Alexa Light Bulb, 800LM, 60W Equivalent, Smart Hub Required, 4 Pack
- Hub required(sold separately): Our Sengled smart bulb needs to connect via smartphone through a hub like Sengled Hub, Alexa, SmartThings, Wink and Hubitat. While no separate smart hub required when connected to Amazon Echo Plus or Echo Show (2nd Gen).
- More stable connection: This Sengled e26 smart light bulb is not a Wi-Fi connection, just supports Zigbee technology (Connect to the internet via Ethernet cable, not limited by 2.4 or 5 GHz routers). This Zigbee smart bulb will be safer and wouldn't drop constantly like most wifi bulbs.
- To build a whole smart home: Easily expand your Smart Lighting system with the accessories (sold separately), such as a Sengled Smart Lightstrip, Dimmer Switch, Smart Plug, or Door/Window Sensor. High connection reliability and even adds up to 64 smart bulbs to the Smart Hub system.
- Timer & Dimmable: You can schedule this Zigbee bulb to switch on/off automatically or the brightness from 1% to 100% by using our Sengled Smart Home APP(IOS and Android). So you needn't watch through each room and turn off the smart lights by yourself.
- Wake Up & Sleep Mode: Scheduling your smart led bulb to slowly light up. Your lights will slowly get brighter in the morning so your eyes can adapt to the brightness. And you can also schedule it to simulate a sunset so you can fall asleep more naturally every night.
Rank No. #2
SAMSUNG SmartThings Smart LED Light Bulb for Connected Home | Energy Efficient, Dimmable | Hub Required, Voice Control Compatible with Alexa, Google, or Bixby | Warm White (8ZA-A806ST-Q4R)
- Smarter Lighting: Brighten up any room in your connected home with energy efficient LED SmartThings Smart Bulbs that you can monitor and control from the free SmartThings app
- Save Time & Money: Power on and off or dim lights directly from your smartphone or tablet; Requires a SmartThings Hub, SmartThings Wifi or compatible device
- Voice Control: SmartThings Smart Light Bulbs are compatible with Bixby, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa for convenient on and off control
- No Dimmer Needed: There’s no need to install a dimmer as SmartThings Bulbs allow you to instantly lower the lighting and dim to your preference
- Adjustable & Programmable: Adjust and set your lighting to fit your schedule, powering it on and off based on when you are at home, at work, or on vacation
Rank No. #3
GoControl Bulbz Z-Wave Dimmable BR30 LED Indoor Flood Light - LBR30Z-1
- Uses 7.5w Of Energy But Provides 650 Lumens as Much Light As A Traditional 65w Incandescent Flood Light Bulb
- Medium-cool 5,000k Light Appearance
- Perfect For Recessed Can & Track-light Fixtures That Use Flood Lights Such As Kitchens, Bathrooms, Living Rooms & More
- Includes Wall Light Switch Clip That Keeps The Light Switch On To Ensure The Z-wave Circuitry Inside The Flood Light Bulb Is Always Active
- Dim: 5.38"h X 3.75" Dia
Rank No. #4
SYLVANIA SMART+ ZigBee Full Color and Tunable White BR30 LED Bulb, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Amazon Echo Plus, Hub Needed for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, 1 pack
- ZigBee Light Bulb: Whether you forgot to turn a light off or want to turn your lights on before you come home from work, you can monitor your lights right from your smartphone and create schedules and automations to fit your daily routines
- Smart Home Lighting: Integrate voice control by pairing an Amazon Echo or Google Home device to your compatible ZigBee hub Enjoy the benefits of hands free lighting control by asking to turn the lights on and off, dim, change the color and more
- Hub required for set up: A compatible ZigBee hub is required to control this light bulb Pair your smart bulb to a compatible ZigBee hub such as SmartThings, Wink, or Amazon Echo Plus
- Does not ship to California
Rank No. #5
SYLVANIA SMART+ ZigBee Bulb, Color Changing and Dimmable A19 LED Bulb,60 Watt Equivalent, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Amazon Echo Plus
- Hub required for set up: A compatible ZigBee hub is required to control this light bulbs. Pair your smart bulb to a compatible ZigBee hub such as SmartThings, Wink, or Amazon Echo Plus.
- Smart Home Lighting: Integrate voice control by pairing an Amazon Echo or Google Home smart speaker to your compatible ZigBee hub. Enjoy the benefits of hands free lighting control by asking to turn the lights on and off, dim, change the color and more.
- ZigBee Light Bulbs: Whether you forgot to turn a light off or want to turn your lights on before you come home from work, you can monitor your lights right from your smartphone and create schedules and automations to fit your daily routines.
- Individual light atmosphere - RGBW LED: Choose from over 16 million available colors and adjustable white color temperature ranging from soft white to daylight (2700K-6500K).
- Energy saving bulb: Long lasting 10W LED (60-Watt equivalent incandescent) with standard shape A19.
Rank No. #6
Z-Wave Smart LED Flood Light Bulb for Indoors Usage - Dimmable Light Bulb LBR30Z-5 by GoControl Bulbz - 650 Lumens - BR30 Style Smart Lighting - 5 Pack
- LBR30Z-1: Dimmable LED flood light with near-daylight (5000k) illumination; Brightness: 650 lumens (Equivalent to 65 Watt incandescent light bulb); Power Consumption: 7.5 Watts; Bulb Lifetime: 25,000 hours (equivalent 22.8 years based on 3 hours/ day)
- PERFECT FOR: Recessed Can & Track-light Fixtures That Use Flood Lights Such As Kitchens, Bathrooms, Living Rooms & More
- WORKS WITH: WINK HUB 2, Vera Secure, Vera Edge, Vera Plus, Samsung SmartThings, Fibaro Home Center 2, Fibaro Home Center Lite, and more! Ask seller about your specific Z-Wave hub integration.
- Convenient control of the Z-Wave LED smart light bulb using Z-Wave hub or controller. Change your lighting right from your mobile device for a convenient approach. Turn the device on or off and alter the brightness from the controller, your smart phone, your tablet or your PC.
- The Smart LED Light Bulb can be controlled from a wall light switch without sacrificing the compatibility with other Z-Wave products on the network. Use from maximum of 130 feet away from the Z-Wave Controller or the closest Z-Wave Repeater.
Rank No. #7
GE Enbrighten White Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer, Full Dimming, in-Wall Paddles, Repeater/Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with Ring, SmartThings, Wink, Alexa, 2-Pack, 54558
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- VERSATILE DIMMING OPTIONS – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF, adjust lighting brightness and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures. The dimmer adjusts brightness levels of dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life. Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the dimmer. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts.
- 3-WAY READY – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. This 2-pack of dimmers includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included). Full-range dimmability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. Supported wattage – 600W incandescent, 150W CFL/LED. Supported voltage – 120VAC. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Rank No. #8
Zigbee Smart Bulbs, E26 Color Changing Light Bulb 9W,800 Lumens, Compatible with Alexa Amazon Echo Show 10 and Samsung Smartthings Hub,2 Pack
- 【Energy saving】Seedan e26 base 9W smart LED bulbs is more energy efficient than traditional bulbs, it can adjust cold light, warm light and change color. 800 lumens, enough to light up your room.
- 【Easy To Install and Wide Compatible】 Zigbee smart bulbs that work with Alexa and Smartthings devices with built-in zigbee hubs. e.g. compatible with Amazon Echo Show(2nd Gen),Echo Show 10,Echo(4th Gen), Echo Plus(2nd Gen), Echo Studio and Samsung Smartthings hub.
- 【Voice and Remote Control】Connect zigbee light bulbs directly to compatible Alexa devices, Just give a simple voice command to turn on/off, change color and brightness. (e.g. ‘Alexa, set the bedroom to blue’). Wherever you are, you remotely control your smart bulb from your phone.
- 【Schedule】Set up a schedule to automate the entire smart home lighting setup. Turn on or off the smart light bulb according to the time you set to make life more comfortable and convenient.
- 【Set Colors to Suit Your Mood】The color changing light bulb has 16 million colors for you to choose from. You can set appropriate colors to emphasize the style of the occasion. Set a soft warm light to wake you up, just like sunrise. Or connect to the hub with the rhythm of music, let the light change color with the rhythm of the music, make the party full of passion and joy.
Rank No. #9
Zigbee Smart Light Bulbs E26 A19 Color Changing Light Bulbs 868LM Dimmabel Multicolor Work with Alexa Google Assistant 2 Pack (Hub Required)
- 💡DOGAIN Zigbee Smart Bulb: It uses the zigbee connection protocol. It needs a hub, which can effectively relieve the pressure of connecting too many devices with a WiFi router. The bulb is suitable for both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz networks, so you don't have to worry about the time limit of the network. The light bulb is also not disconnected as often as most WiFi smart light bulbs on the market.
- 💡Voice control:DOGAIN smart light bulb works with Alexa and Google Home Assistant, You can control the smart light bulb through your voice, and Hand-Free just needs to give a voice command to turn on/off or dim/brighten your light (e.g. ‘Alexa, set the bedroom to Blue’)
- 💡Remote control&Timing: Enhance your smart home with color changing light bulb, controlled remotely wherever you are. Set timers and light schedules, automating your smart light bulb to make it seem like someone is home even when you are away.
- 💡Group control: You can also create a group for all of your alexa light bulbs, and group control your smart light bulbs with Alexa, Google Home.
- 💡Premium Light Quality: 16 Million colors of light with high brightness (868lm) and excellent color rendering (CRI >80). These colored light bulbs are perfect for any occasion. For example, for Halloween or Christmas decorations, as Halloween or Christmas lights.
Rank No. #10
Sengled Smart Bulb, Smart Light Bulbs That Work with Alexa, Google Home, SmartThings, Zigbee Bulb, Led Light Bulbs Color Changing, E26 Led Bulb 60 Watt, Smart Hub Required, 800LM, 3 Pack
- Hub required(sold separately): Sengled color smart bulb needs to connect via smartphone through a hub like Sengled Hub, Alexa, SmartThings, Wink and Hubitat. While no separate smart hub required when connected to Amazon Echo Plus or Echo Show (2nd Gen). This smart light bulb is not a Wi-Fi connection, just supports Zigbee technology (Connect to the internet via Ethernet cable, not limited by 2.4 or 5 GHz routers).
- Ways to improve connection quality: Sengled color smart bulbs should be avoided in metal lampshades. Or avoid placing the smart led bulb and router near doors, glass and other objects that seriously hinder signal quality.
- Living a colorful life: These Sengled RGBW light bulbs provide 16 million color modes for you especially on special holidays or anniversaries. You can choose a color to suit your mood from these color-changing lights.
- Voice & Remote Control: The Alexa smart light bulb can be controlled from anywhere or if you are occupied with something. You can create a group for all your Sengled smart light bulbs and control them with a single button.
- Personalized customization: Using Google light bulbs to customize schedules such as turn ON/OFF gradually for the sunset and sunrise to help you better adapt to the light and reduce glare. It also helps you to save energy and electricity bills.
Last update on 2021-07-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
We endeavor to be the most believed item suggestion expert for Zwave Light Bulbs needs on the web. We fanatically test and report on large number of things every year to suggest the best of everything. We will likely save you time and dispense with the pressure of shopping, regardless of whether you’re searching for regular stuff or presents for friends and family. We work with complete publication autonomy. That amounts to nothing shows up on the site as a proposal except if our journalists and editors have considered it the best through our thorough detailing and testing.
These are simply exactly the same things we pick Zwave Light Bulbs and prescribe to our loved ones. On the off chance that we suggest that you spend your well deserved cash on something, we treat it as appropriately as though our own cash were on the line.
In the event that a peruser decides to purchase Zwave Light Bulbs we suggest because of our examination, investigation, meetings, and testing, our work is regularly (yet not generally) upheld through an offshoot commission from the retailer when the peruser makes the buy. There’s no motivating force for us to pick sub-par items or to react to pressure from producers—indeed, it’s a remarkable inverse. In the event that a peruser returns Zwave Light Bulbs since they’re disappointed or the suggestion is awful, we make no partner commission. We feel that is a beautiful reasonable framework that keeps us focused on serving our perusers first. Also, obviously, our authors and editors are never made mindful of or affected by which organizations have offshoot associations with our business group.
The main thing to us is peruser trust. If we somehow happened to prescribe something because of predisposition or sluggishness, perusers wouldn’t uphold our work. We likewise welcome perusers to actuality check our research, which cautiously diagram the time, rationale, and energy we spent exploring, talking with specialists, and testing gear. Regularly, this requires handfuls—in some cases even hundreds—of hours. Each guide clearly spreads out all the proof for how we created our picks so you can decide for yourself before buying Zwave Light Bulbs.
Connect with let us know whether you need exhortation in sorting out a specific shopping challenge. Our staff—made of brilliant and inquisitive individuals who love to research peruser questions—will put forth a valiant effort to help.